Tuesday, June 7, 2011

12:03

just dragged myself out of bed.. i remember waking up around 9, but i didnt want to open my eyes because i was still dreaming about you. i forced myself too and you were always there..but it wasn't anything real. i think around 10 or 11 i was screeming your name in frustration that i couldn't see you.. it was so sad. i wanted to call you last night so bad. i was dying to. i didnt get to sleep until around 3, but htats only cos i finally chugged half the bottle of nyquil in my room.. i know you wouldnt want me doing things like that. but it just came over me too. i want to talk to your mom.. my biggest fear is that you won't even return to our school next year. i would be even more depressed. please stay here, do whatever it takes. if you have to get over me to stay, then get over me. because at least we'll still be around for each other.

goodmorning babe, you'll be in my thoughts all day... its still your special day, try to enjoy it okay?
i love you so much.
<3
anyway you can please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment